How to Make Corn Rolls – Hello friends, today I will tell you how you can make Corn Rolls at home. Many people are very fond of food, so today in this article I am sharing with you the method of making Chinese sesame crusted rolls.
A slice of bread is a shortcut to making these Chinese sesame-crusted rolls.
Ingredients needed to make Corn Roll
- 4 slices of fresh bread Make 16 pieces
- 2 tbsp oil, 1⁄2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 tsp crushed garlic, 1 green chili – deseeded & chopped
- 1 cup cream-style sweet corn, (buy a tin, and store the rest in the freezer)
- 1 tsp tomato ketchup, 1⁄2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper to taste, 1 tsp vinegar
- 3 tbsp cornflour, 1/4 cup water
- 1 tbsp white sesame seeds, 1⁄2 tsp black sesame seeds
Read More: Crispy Fried Chicken Drumsticks Recipe
How to Make Corn Rolls
1. Heat oil in a pan, and add onion. Cook till the onion turns golden.
2. Add garlic and green chili and stir for a second on medium heat. Add 1 cup of cream-style sweet corn. Mix well and cook for a minute. Add tomato ketchup, salt, pepper and vinegar. Cook for 2 minutes till almost dry. Remove from heat Cool.
3. Cut the sides of a slice, and keep it flat on a rolling board. Press, applying pressure with a rolling pin so that the holes of the bread close. Keep aside. Similarly, roll the other slices.
4. Mix cornflour with water in a wide dish, big enough to hold the complete roll. 5. Spread a layer of the filling on each piece of bread. Roll bread carefully. Stick the end using the cornflour paste. Cut the edges of the roll to neaten them, if required.
6. Scatter 1 tbsp white sesame seeds and 1/2 tsp black sesame seeds on a plate. 7. Dip the roll in cornflour batter and roll over sesame seeds. Wrap in a cling wrap or foil till serving.
8. To serve, pan fry/deep fry each roll in hot oil till golden. See that the roll turns a nice golden before you remove it from the oil so that the bread is crisp. Cut each roll into 4 pieces with a bread knife and serve hot.
So, friends, I hope you would have understood by reading this article how to make Corn Rolls. As I implement new methods of Chinese sesame-crusted rolls, I will keep sharing them with you guys.
How did you find the information, do tell by commenting? If you have any questions or suggestions, then comment.
Follow the BlogiZon Social Media
|Facebook Page||Click here|